Watermark Image is a free program for personal use that can add digital watermarks to all your images, photos and pictures with the transparency you decide. The program can also resize the images before the digital watermark is added.
When creating the watermark, you can use either text or another picture as the source of the watermark. If you want to add the watermark to the background, you can set the logo or the text to be more or less transparent, and define the transparency color on the image or select the first pixel in the upper left corner as transparency color.
- Add text watermark that is either normal, embossed, chiseled or watermarked with a border.
- Automatically rotate the watermarked picture based on the orientation EXIF tag – this is written to the image by many modern cameras.
- Add the text used to watermark the image to the EXIF information in the resulting file.
- Keep or drop EXIF information in jpeg files (Camera model/lense model/etc. etc.)
- Output the watermarked photo to JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, GIF file format.
- Specify the quality of the watermarking output when saving as jpeg images
- Angle the text you use for your photo watermarking
- Insert background watermark in digital images, pictures, photos
- Resize images while watermarking the image/photo
- Watermark your photos using either another image, photo or picture
- Watermark your photos using your own text in the color and style you want to.
- Maintain directory structure in destination directory or combine all batch watermarked images into one directory
- Skip or overwrite existing watermarked images/photos in destination directory
Requires : Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
Publisher : Visit Website
DOWNLOAD NOW (360 KB)