SecurWall is the most user-friendly PC firewall and personal desktop security solution available today. SecurWall is a must-have security measure for any PC that connects to a private network or the public Internet. Once you’ve been compromised, your personal data including your home, business and online bank accounts, credit card information or any other confidential material, that rests on your hard drive can become public.. No matter where you use your computer, whether remote or at home, whether dial-up or an always-on broadband Internet connection, it gives you complete confidence that your precious business, personal, financial and other data is safe and secure.
- Powerful protection and Easy to use
- Protects against Trojans, spyware, worms and other known & unknown threats
- Prevents unauthorized or malicious applications from bypassing the firewall
- Enables even inexperienced users to easily customize and fine-tune security policies
- Network driver filter – Filtering is done in the Windows network driver, which means that every network packet is inspected and filtered based on the firewall rules. Also corrupted or forged packets are blocked before they enter the system.
- Application level protection – SecurWall is able to regulate the network traffic of each application.
- Stealth mode – Your computer is invisible from the internet. SecurWall prevents malicious entities on the internet from scanning your computer and learning about potential security holes.
- Spooffing protection – SecurWall recognizes forged packets and rejects them before entering the system.
- Graphical network monitoring – Traffic graphs and indicators are displayed in the SecurWall Control Center, allowing the user to monitor the incoming and outgoing traffic, blocked traffic, and the network input/output speed.
- Application checksums – Applications are monitored to ensure their integrity. This is done to prevent applications corrupted by viruses from doing network traffic.
- Blocking local servers – Applications receiving incomming connections from the internet are a potential threat to the system security. SecurWall allows the user to block such applications if wanted.
- Password locking – SecurWall can be locked by a password. This is done to prevent other users on the computer from maliciously or mistakenly altering the monitor configuration and rules.
- Export/Import firewall rules – SecurWall allows for exporting/importing application and network rules to csv (comma separated values) editable in almost any spreadsheet application.
- Export log files – Log files can be exported to a format readable in almost any spreadsheet application.
Officially supported Operating Systems :
- Windows NT 4.0 with SP6 or later
- Windows 2000 Professional, 2000 Server, Advanced Server
- Windows XP Home Edition, Professional
Publisher : Visit Website
DOWNLOAD NOW (1.1 MB)
- [+] Digg: Feature this Freeware
- [+] Del.icio.us: Bookmark this Freeware
- [+] Furl: Bookmark this Freeware