Medical Image Viewer is an OpenGL based medical image viewer that contains useful tools such as a DICOM anonymizer and format conversion utility.
Medical Image Viewer can read DICOM, Analyze/Nifti, and raster images, and can write Analyze/Nifti and raster images. It can also read and convert DICOM mosaic images.
The main goal of Medical Image Viewer is to provide a platform to load any type of medical image and be able to view and manipulate the image. With modern graphics cards supporting multiple shader elements, such as the ATI’s X850 supporting 12 parallel shading units and NVidia’s 8800GT supporting 112 shading units, the ability of current hardware to render computationally intensive scenes is becoming common enough for most users to be able to view volume rendered images in real time.
- MIView supports the following file formats :
- Dicom v3.
- Multi-frame, single file images.
- JPEG2000, JPEGLossless.
- Analyze 7.5 (SPM format).
- Nifti-1 (.img|.hdr|.gz).
- JPEG – Joint photographic experts group.
- GIF – graphics interchange format.
- TIFF – tagged image file format.
- PNG – portable network graphic.
- BMP – bitmap.
- PNM – portable any map.
- PCX – ‘Pacific Exchange’ format.
- XPM – X pixmap .
- MIView displays the following information :
- All Dicom tags (Dicom, ACR, Papyrus)
- Image dimensions (all)
- Nifti-1 tags (Nifti)
- MIView supports the following display formats :
- Planar view.
- Flip Left/Right.
- Flip Top/Bottom.
- Slice flipping.
- Move around the screen.
- Change window Center/Width by using right mouse button.
For visualization, you must have at least a 1.5GHz processor, 1GB RAM, and a video card that supports at least OpenGL 1.5.
Publisher : Visit Website
DOWNLOAD NOW (1.68 MB)