M-Minder will remind you of important events on computer startup. At computer start up a reminder window will open, displaying a list of events to remember for the day.
After you have viewed this list the window can be dismissed and the software will then hide itself in the System Tray.
At regular, user selectable, intervals a small reminder window will pop up for each still pending event and a customizable sound will optionally be played. The user is presented with a choice to either permanently discard this window or to let it pop up again after the next time interval.
- Future events can be reminded daily up to one year in advance.
- Events can be unique (with a full date: year-month-day) or recurrent (once each month or once each year).
- The event description can be modified without the need to re-enter the date and the days advance notice.
- Scheduled events can be easily removed from the list.
- A year overview calendar can display all recorded events or only selected events for the current year or for future years.
- The year overview provides a search function to display only events satisfying certain criteria.
- Option to export a chronological list of all events for a given year or only events satisfying search criteria.
- The list is exported in HTML format and is displayed in the default browser.
Publisher : Visit Website
DOWNLOAD NOW (677 KB)
- [+] Digg: Feature this Freeware
- [+] Del.icio.us: Bookmark this Freeware
- [+] Furl: Bookmark this Freeware